Randall J. Reinker
With over 30 years of experience, Randall J. Reinker practices heavily in the area of civil litigation. He received his law degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law. He graduated from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale with a B.S. degree in finance and aviation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Reinker handled various litigation matters ranging from small cases for individuals to mega-lawsuits for insurance companies and corporations. Mr. Reinker represents companies of various size as well as individuals. He has expertise in personal injury, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Reinker also specializes in landlord/tenant matters for individual and group property owners. His knowledge also encompasses construction and real estate.
Mr. Reinker has represented his clients in trial court, the Appellate Courts and even the Supreme Court of the State of Missouri.
Mr. Reinker has had the honor of imparting his expertise by giving frequent lectures.
Honors & Awards:
- VIP Award – St. Louis Apartment Association, 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Ranking
- Reinker, Hamilton & Piper, LLC listed with the US News and World Reports Best Law Firms in the St. Louis Metro Area 2016-2019
- St. Louis Bar Foundation, 1999
Education & Training:
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, 1981
University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1987
- Honors: Order of Barrister, Liaison from the Law Student Division to ABA
- Law Journal: Energy Law Journal, Member, 1986 – 1987
- Missouri, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1988
- SIU Flying Club
- Delta Theta Phi
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member, 1987-present
- St. Louis Apartment Association, Member, 1994-present
- The Missouri Bar, Member
- Landlord Training: Legal Responsibilities and Risk, St. Louis Apartment Association, 2001-2017
- Going Solo: How to Start Your own Law Firm, 2016
- Evictions and Landlord/Tenant Law, National Business Institute, 2004 – 2007
Pro Bono Activities:
- Hosea House, 1987 – 1990
- Bethesda Church, 1987 – 2013
Past Employment Positions:
- Lashly Baer, Associate, 1987 – 1990
- Holtkamp Liese, Senior Associate, 1990 – 1993
- Balke Brown Transwestern
- Baumann Property Company, Inc.
- Capreit Residential Management, LLC
- Century 3, Inc.
- Cohen-Esrey Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Deca Realty Co.
- Dominium Management Services
- Draper and Kramer
- Fairway Management
- Fogelman Properties, L.P.
- Freeman Webb Co. Realtors
- Georgetown Apartments
- Kohner Properties, Inc.
- Madison Apartment Group, L.P.
- Malkin Properties
- Midwest Diversified Management Corporation
- Millenia Housing Management LTD
- MLP Management, LLC
- Monarch Investment and Management Group
- National Church Residences
- Priderock Capital Management, LLC
- Prism Realty, Inc.
- Sentry Management, Inc.
- Somerset Apartment and Management, LLC
- The Berkshire Company
- The Habitat Company
- The Laramar Group, LLC
- The Lipton Group, Inc.
- Village Green Management Company
- Volunteers of America