Randall J. Reinker
Randall J. Reinker practices heavily in the area of civil litigation. He has over 30 years of experience. He received a B.S. degree from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in finance and aviation. He received his law degree from the University of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Reinker handled various litigation matters ranging from small cases for individuals to “mega-lawsuits” for insurance companies and corporations. Mr. Reinker represents various sized companies, as well as individuals, and has expertise in personal injury matters, both Plaintiff and Defendant, construction, real estate, as well as vast experience in landlord/tenant matters, both individual and group property owners or managers.
Mr. Reinker has represented his clients in trial, the Appellate Courts, and even the Supreme Court of the State of Missouri.
Mr. Reinker is often asked to lecture to groups on the issues of these areas of his experience.
- SIU Flying Club
- Delta Theta Phi
- 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1988
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1987
- Honors: Order of Barrister, Liaison from the Law Student Division to ABA
- Law Journal: Energy Law Journal, Member, 1986 - 1987
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
- B.S. - 1981
- Major: Finance and Aviation
- Baumann Property Company, Inc.
- Balke Brown Transwestern
- Capreit Residential Management, LLC
- Century 3, Inc.
- Cohen-Esrey Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Deca Realty Co.
- Dominium Management Services
- Draper and Kramer
- Fairway Management
- Fogelman Properties, L.P.
- Freeman Webb Co. Realtors
- Georgetown Apartments
- Kohner Properties, Inc.
- Madison Apartment Group, L.P.
- Malkin Properties
- Midwest Diversified Management Corporation
- Millenia Housing Management LTD
- MLP Management, LLC
- Monarch Investment and Management Group
- National Church Residences
- Priderock Capital Management, LLC
- Prism Realty, Inc.
- Sentry Management, Inc.
- Somerset Apartment and Management, LLC
- The Berkshire Company
- The Habitat Company
- The Laramar Group, LLC
- The Lipton Group, Inc.
- Village Green Management Company
- Volunteers of America
- Landlord Training: Legal Responsibilities and Risk, St. Louis Apartment Association, 2001-2017
- Going Solo: How to Start Your own Law Firm, 2016
- Evictions and Landlord/Tenant Law, National Business Institute, 2004 - 2007
Honors and Awards
- VIP Award - St. Louis Apartment Association, 2013
- St. Louis Bar Foundation, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member, 1987-present
- St. Louis Apartment Association, Member, 1994-present
- The Missouri Bar, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Holtkamp Liese, Senior Associate, 1990 - 1993
- Lashly Baer, Associate, 1987 - 1990
Pro Bono Activities
- Hosea House, 1987 - 1990
- Bethesda Church, 1987 - 2013